“Do or do not, there is no try”
I’m not sure I believe in saying you “tried to do something”…unless it’s eating a new food….
either you do or you don’t.
That being said, there are many things I would like to DO in the years ahead, which leads me to my life list/bucket list.
Today’s Reverb10 asks what would I like to try doing in 2011. Here’s a list of some of the things I’ve done so far and would like to do in the years ahead.
- Start and finish a 365 day photography project.
- Travel all 50 states (21 as of December 2010)
- Become yoga certified
- Buy a best friend her airline ticket for a vacation we take together. (March 17, 2011)
- Travel around Europe
- Travel to Australia and New Zealand
- See the Great Barrier Reef
- start a school
- go on a safari in Africa
- See a movie at an outdoor movie theater
- Learn to salsa dance (2009)
- Have a sample of my photography published in a book/magazine
- Go sailing
- Go to a laughter yoga session
- Go on a yoga retreat
- Whitewater rafting (June 11-13, 2010)
- Visit Mauritius
- Live in a foreign country for 1 month minimum
- Run a 5k race (September 25, 2010)
- Run a marathon
- Get married
- Have children
- Cross country roadtrip
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Take a helicopter tour (Maui, 2007)
- Volunteer abroad (Queretaro, Mexico March 2006)
- Visit NYC
- See at least one broadway show in NYC
- Watch a Cirque de Soleil show
- Learn how to Tango
- Go on a blind date
- Have a spa day
- Pay for a trip for a friend ( March 2011)
What’s on your life list?