I can’t believe it’s already December! Where did 2011 go? Well let’s start at the beginning….
2011 began by bringing in the new year with friends in the Raleigh area, and it started at a restful pace. Not for long though! The year was filled with jetsetting, roadtrips, and quality time with a variety of friends. My adventures were filled with travel for most of the year including:
- a spontaneous trip to historic Charleston in February with an old high school friend. celebrating a childhood friend’s “last days of freedom” at a Florida getaway weekend in March
- rejoicing with the same friend about her new stage of life in April at her destination wedding in Boston.
- the annual June whitewater rafting trip with a group of friends in the mountains of NC
- a long weekend getaway with my family in July
- time to be thankful at home with family and friends in November
This year has been a whirlwind of fun, family, friends, growth and joy and I’m looking forward to see how it will end and what the new one will bring.